Aluminum Five Bar Checkered Plate, 1060 1050 1100 1200 3003 5051 5052 5154 5254 6061 6062 6082 6083 Aluminum Sheet
1. Alloy Grade: 1060 1050 1100 1200 3003 5051 5052 5154 5254 6061 6062 6082 6083
2. Temper: HH14, 24, H112, H18, H28
3. Size: Thickness 1.0-12mm; Width up to 1500mm; Length up to 6000mm
4. Application: Anti-slip, workshop, foot-plate, decoration, construction and etc
5. Package: Standard export seaworthy package /wooden cases/plywood cases or as your request.
6. Payment terms: T/T or L/C. By 30%T/T deposit before production, the balance be paid against the copy of B/L.
7. Delivery time: 20-30days after receiving the deposit or L/C.
8. Port of loading: Anyport, China
We have more than 1000 tons different spec aluminum plate in stock, we can offer you any quantity if we have in stock very quickly.
|Specification||Name: 3000 series Aluminum Chequered Plate|
|Alloy: 3003, 3004, 3005, 3105 etc.|
|Temper: O, H12, H22, H32, H14, H24, H26, H18 etc.|
|Width: Up to 1500mm|
|Length: Up to 6000mm|
|Type: big five bars, small five bars, diamond|
|Feature||Machinability: It is readily machined and is considered as having good machinability for the aluminum alloys,.|
|Forming: It is readily formed by either conventional cold working or hot working.|
|Welding: It is readily accomplished by means of conventional welding methods.|
|Heat Treatment: It is a non-heat treatable alloy.|
|Forging: It may be hot forged in the range of 950 F to 500 F.|
|Hot Working: The hot working range (as for forging) is 950 F to 500 F. In that range the alloy is easily hot worked.|
|Cold Working: It is readily cold worked by all conventional methods.|
|Annealing: Annealing, during or following cold working, is done at 775 F, allowing adequate time for thorough heating, followed by air cooling.|
|Hardening: Hardens as a result of cold working only.|
|Application||Chemical equipment, ductwork, and in general sheet metal work, cooking utensils, pressure vessels, builder's hardware, eyelet stock, ice cube trays, garage doors, awning slats, refrigerator panels, gas lines, gasoline tanks, heat exchangers, drawn and spun parts, and storage tanks etc.|
|Alloy||Chemical Component %≤|
|Contact||Ms. Cherry Xia|| ||Tel: 0086-15106464366|