Mill Finished Aluminum Sheet 3003
|FOB Price:||US $2,500 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||5 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Tons||US $2,500/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Tons/Month|
|Transport Package:||by Wooden Pallets|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Trademark: baodi
- Origin: China
- Specification: GB/T 3880-2006
- HS Code: 760612
1. As the main alloying element in Mn alloy. 1.0-1.6%
2. Antirust aluminum plate
3. Non-heat-treatable alloy
4. High plasticity, good welding performance, strength is higher than 1 XXX series aluminum alloy, and corrosion resistant performance is close to 1 XXX series aluminum alloy.
5.3 Conventional application in air conditioning, refrigerator, humid environments, such as car.
Main characteristics and application scope
1. AL - Mn series alloy.
2. One of the most widely used antirust aluminum.
3. Strength is not high (slightly higher than that of industrial pure aluminum)
4. Can't heat treatment to strengthen, the cold working method is adopted to improve its mechanical properties.
5. In annealing state has high plasticity, in a cold work hardening plasticity is good, when the cold work hardening plasticity is low.
6. Good corrosion resistance, good weldability, cutting performance is not good.
7. Mainly used for high requirement of plasticity and weldability, working in a liquid or gas medium low load parts, such as fuel tank, gas or oil duct, and other various liquid containers made of deep drawing parts: Small load wire used for rivet.