Customized Aluminum Thin Circle Plate
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 ton|
|Production Capacity:||150, 000 Metric Tons/Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Pallet/Case, Veneer Pallet/Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 1050, 1060, 1070, 1100, 1200, 3003, 5052
- Application: Traffic Sign
- Grade: 1000 Series
- Technique: Extruded
- Temper: O - H112
- Trademark: baodi
- Origin: China
- Type: Aluminum Circle
- Shape: Round
- Surface Treatment: Mill Finish
- Alloy: Non-alloy
- Certification: ASTM
- Specification: GB/T
- HS Code: 760612
Aluminium disk/circle used for traffic signs:
1)Alloy: 1050, 1060, 1070, 1100, 1200, 3003, 5052
2)Temper: O, H14, H24, H12
3)Thickness: From 0.5mm to 5.0mm
4)Diameter: Up to 1300mm
5)Dimension can be made according to your requirement.
6)Usage: Applied widely to many field, such as cooker, anodizing, enamel cookware and traffic sign
7)Packing: By wooden pallet/case, veneer pallet/case
9)Standard: GBT 3880-2006
10)Payment terms: FOB, CFR, CIF
12)Min. Order: 1 ton
13)Delivery period: Within 15-35 days
1 XXX series aluminum alloy
1. Belongs to the industrial pure aluminum.
2. Small density, good conductivity, high thermal conductivity, melting latent heat, light reflection coefficient, thermal neutron absorption boundary area is lesser, and Colour and lustre is beautiful.
3. Aluminum surface in air to form a dense and strong oxidation film, prevent the invasion of the oxygen, thus has the character of good corrosion resistance.
4. Lower intensity, 1 XXX series aluminum alloy heat treatment method cannot achieve reinforcement effect, only a method of cold work hardening is adopted to improve the strength.
Mechanical and physical properties
Tensile strength: σ B (MPa) ≥ 75
Conditions to yield strength: σ 0.2 (MPa)≥ 35
Hardness: 30-45 (temper: H112)
Note: Aluminum plate transverse mechanical properties
1100-0 is used primarily for spinning and deep drawing operations such as utensils, ornaments, etc.
1100-H14 and 3003-H14 are specification alloys used for general forming operations.
5005-H14 similar in physical characteristics to 3003-H14 with superior corrosion resistance and a homogenous smooth surface finish suitable for anodizing. This alloy is suitable for curtain walls, decorative trim, control panel boxes and signs, etc.
5052-H32 and H34 is a superior strength alloy of good forming qualities and is especially suited for Marine applications.
5083-H321 and H323 is one alloy of different tempers that produces high weld joint efficiencies. It is used for tank work, heavy transport, etc., where its welded properties can be used to advantage.
5454-H32 is a sister alloy to 5083 with a lower rating to stress corrosion when functioning in the 150° F to 300° F range. Typical uses are truck dump bodies, tanker trucks, exhaust stacks, chemical handling tanks on vessels, etc.
6061-T6 is an excellent all purpose alloy, having high strength and good corrosion resistance. It is used for all structural applications such as mine cars, logging chutes, and ship construction.
Contact person: Margaret